A new business advisory service is providing small businesses with a leg up through a series of fortnightly seminars kicking off from this month.
The Greater Brisbane Small Business Advisory Services who won a Federal Government AusIndustry contract to provide small business advisory in the Redlands, will host the business seminars targeted at businesses with 19 employees or less.
The seminars will be held fortnightly at the IndigiScapes centre Capalaba, with the first seminar scheduled Tuesday 29 September between 5pm – 7pm.
In all five seminars will be held, with each covering a separate topic including; funding avenues and financial analysis, digital engagement implementation, making the most of your talent and team, management capabilities and building your business.
Greater Brisbane Small Business Advisory Service seminars:
Where: IndigiScapes Centre, Runnymede Rd Capalaba.
When: 5pm – 7pm every second Tuesday (29 September, 13 October, 27 October, 10 November, 24 November)
Who: Redland City small business owners, with 19 or fewer employees.
Questions: Visit www.gbsbas.com.au or call GSBAS on 07 33979899.
This small business service is in addition to the existing support Council provides to local small businesses, which includes:
• Business development workshops;
• Assistance provided to businesses to navigate through Council requirements;
• Provision of demographic information;
• Provision of information about Council services and support;
• Provides regular e-Biz Updates;
• Provision of general business support;
• Work with the local Chambers of Commerce;
• Research and promote State and Federal funded business assistance programs.