Redland City Mayor Karen Williams is encouraging Redlands Coast residents who have been impacted by the severe weather event and need help to contact the new Redlands Community Recovery Hub.
The State Government hub, located at 58-68 Delancey St, Ormiston (map below), was established over the weekend and offers:
- Support for people in activated areas who are unable to apply for grants online or over the phone
- Assistance for people who need psychological, emotional and personal support including counselling
- Information and referral to non-government organisations and local services
- Housing support for displaced homeowners, people in the private rental market, social housing tenants, and homeless people impacted by the floods
- Information to support clean up and recovery, managing health concerns and how to cope
It is open 7 days a week from 9am to 5pm.
Be sure to bring a form of identification.
For more information:
- visit https://redlnd.cc/3I293tm
- Call 1800 173 349 for the Community Recovery Hotline.