Queensland has recorded one new case of locally transmitted coronavirus, with a 26-year-old Brisbane man infectious in the community since last Friday.
Contact tracing is underway, below are the locations the man visited:
- March 20, at 11:00am, he was in the Carindale shopping centre and visited quite a few shops
- March 20, Baskin and Robbins ice cream store at Everton Park
- March 21, 9:00am the fresh food market stall at Gasworks in Newstead
- March 21, 12:20pm, Mumma’s Italian Waterfront restaurant at Redcliffe
- March 22, worked outside as a landscaper in Paddington
- March 22, 12:20pm drive-through at Guzman and Gomez in Stafford
- March 22, 1:00pm Bunnings at Stafford
- March 25, Aldi in Stafford for 10 minutes.
It is important to:
👉 Stay home if you are sick.
👉 If you have any COVID-19 symptoms, no matter how mild, get tested.
👉 Stay 1.5 metres away from other people—think two big steps.
👉 Wash your hands with soap and water, or hand sanitiser.
👉 Leave the location if it is crowded.
For COVID-19 updates and the latest health advice, visit health.qld.gov.au
If you have any concerns about your health, contact your doctor or contact 13HEALTH (13 43 25 84).
To find your nearest testing clinic, visit https://www.qld.gov.au/covid19testing
The list of contact tracing locations is available at https://www.qld.gov.au/health/covid-19/contact-tracing