The feedback consultation period on the ferry terminals’ concept designs has been extended to Sunday 6 October 2019.
More detailed preliminary designs will also then be on display at Open Houses in November on each of the islands and mainland where residents can provide feedback face-to-face to the project team.
From these later designs residents will be able to see – and then comment on – more specific features such as weather protection, lighting, colour, seating, queuing capacity and mooring facilities.
Details of November Open Houses are:
- Russell Island Open House – Saturday 16 November 2019 at the Russell Island Recreation Hall, 1 Alison Crescent, Russell Island, from 2:30pm until 5:30pm
- Macleay Island Open House – Sunday 17 November 2019 at the Macleay Island Community Hall, 32 High Central Road, Macleay Island, from 12:30pm until 4:30pm
- Karragarra Island Open House – Saturday 23 November 2019 at the Sun Smart Foreshore Playground, 176-200 The Esplanade, Karragarra Island, from midday until 2:00pm
- Lamb Island Open House – Sunday 24 November 2019 at the Lamb Island Community Hall, 140/142 Lucas Drive, Lamb Island, from 10:00am until midday
- Mainland Redlands Coast Open House – Thursday 14 November 2019 at the Victoria Point Shopping Centre, 2-34 Bunker Road, Victoria Point, from 5:00pm until 9:00pm