Redland City Council’s popular series of business workshops have already begun this year with workshops designed to give busy local business owners easy, free access to new skills and knowledge to improve their business operations.
The free business workshops for 2015 are targeted at addressing current business issues and trends.
This includes digital marketing (held in February), social media, tips for starting a new business, attracting investment and how to network.
Most workshops are also run outside standard business hours so people who work during the day can attend.
Council sponsored workshops over coming months include:
- Attracting investment for your business (Thursday 16 April)
- Social media (Thursday 21 May)
- Digital marketing (Wednesday 6 May)
- The road to marketing success (Tuesday 2 June)
- People Matters and How to Network (Tuesday 23 June)
Bookings are essential for all workshops as numbers are limited. For workshop details and how to book visit our website or call 3829 8507.