- Rickertt Road (Brisbane side of the bridge)
- Mount Gravatt Capalaba Road (behind Leslie Harrison Dam). The dam is spilling.
- Allan Day Drive, Wellington Point
- Avalon Road, Sheldon (Bridge)
- Pitt Road, Wellington Point
Water is over the road
- Bibury & Noel St intersection, Wellington Point
- Queens Court Road, Alexandra Hills
- South St, Cleveland (near Special School)
- Sturgeon St – pedestrian Bridge
- Sturgeon St – dog off leash carpark
- Tulloch & Redgrove Intersection, Wellington Point
State-wide road closure information is available by calling 131 940 or visit http://131940.qld.gov.au.
The sandbagging station set up at the Redland Showground (Norm Price Park), Long Street, Cleveland is still operational for residents wishing to collect sandbags.
Only residents with mobility issues should call SES on 132 500 for assistance.
Gold Cat passenger ferry advises that it plans to run passenger ferries from Cleveland until 5:25pm today.
The 10am Stradbroke Ferries Vehicle Ferry is operating from Cleveland to Dunwich – returning at 11am.
The Stradbroke Ferries Water taxi departed Cleveland at 9.55am and return at 10.25am from Dunwich.
The passenger ferry to the Southern Moreton Bay Islands is still running.
The vehicle barge to the Southern Moreton Bay Islands has been suspended.
Passengers are being advised that ferry services could be suspended at any time so please check for updates.
For all the latest news and updates, follow Redland City Council at www.redland.qld.gov.au, as well as on Facebook (Facebook.com/RedlandCouncil) and Twitter (Twitter.com/RedlandCouncil).
Stay tuned to the Bureau of Meteorology and the media for updates, particularly ABC 612 and Bay FM 100.3.
For more information on the weather event in the Redlands go to Council’s rolling blog on our website, which includes our Twitter feed and videos on how to prepare.