Redland City Council has launched its first series of free business workshops for 2015.
The workshops are designed to give busy local business owners easy, free access to new skills and knowledge to improve their business operations.
Redland City Council’s economic development spokesperson Cr Julie Talty said that the workshops covered a range of important business fundamentals.
“Our workshops are targeted to address current business issues and trends including digital marketing, social media, tips for starting a new business, attracting investment and how to network,” Cr Talty said.
“We engage highly-experienced, professional presenters to facilitate the training to ensure all of our local businesses get the most out of the experience.
“Most workshops are also run outside standard business hours so people who have to work during the day don’t miss out.”
The first workshop for 2015 is a digital marketing session from 5 – 7pm on Tuesday 3 February 2015.
Other upcoming workshops include:
• Social media (Thursday 26 February and Thursday 21 May)
• Tips for starting a new business (Wednesday 3 March)
• Attracting investment for your business (Thursday 16 April)
• Digital marketing (Wednesday 6 May)
• The road to marketing success (Tuesday 2 June)
• People Matters and How to Network (Tuesday 23 June)
Bookings are essential for all workshops as numbers are limited.
For workshop details and how to book visit www.redland.qld.gov.au/businessworkshops or call 3829 8507.