We will be carrying out hazard reduction burns (weather permitting) on the following days:
- Tuesday 30 April – Howlett Road, Capalaba.
- Tuesday 30 April – Illawong Crescent, Dunwich (in conjunction with the Queensland Government Department of Natural Resources and Mines).
- Tuesday 30 April – East Treatment Plant, Point Lookout (in conjunction with the Queensland Government Department of Natural Resources and Mines).
- Thursday 2 May – Dinwoodie Road, Thornlands.
- Tuesday 7 May – Serpentine Creek Cemetery, Serpentine Creek Road, Redland Bay.
While all attempts will be made to limit any smoke hazards, there may be partial road closures and minor delays.
For further information, please view the Fire management page on our website or phone our fire conservation officer on 3829 8456